Tuesday, September 4, 2007

People.

The key is to surround yourself with people that inspire you. People you admire. People you like to listen to. People whose work you like to read. People who make you feel good when you're around them. People who look up to you, and to whom you look up. People that you want to have sit in your kitchen and drink a glass of wine. People who want to hear about your life and your experiences. People you want to cook meals for so you can sit, talk, and eat. People who will drop everything at a moments notice to help you out of a bind. People for whom you would do exactly the same. People who love you. People you love.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I want to surround myself with these people. And I can only hope that I am one of these people for those who are important to me.