Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Few of my Favourite Things About Sampson

1) she reminds me to journal.

2) she believes in energy

3) she believes in me

4) she laughs sincerely

5) she has more passion and drive than anyone else i personally know

6) she has a really fantastic bed

7) she has a deep appreciation for the 3 c's - chocolate and coffee and cheese

8) she has a deep appreciation for inner beauty

8) she lets me be her student

10) she can fix bikes

11) she likes organic things and she likes plants

12) she doesn't lose sight of what's important for her

13) she gives her time and her strengths to better the universe

14) she can do a handstand for over 6 seconds

15) she grasps the bigger picture - she doesn't give in to the unimportant

16) she's intelligent and so insightful

17) she tolerates (and somehow even appreciates) the messiness in my life, and cleans the cupboards after i come along

18) she snowshoes

19) she still laughs about the time i fell off the bed in cambodia

20) she reminds me to trust the universe

No comments: